Pretty over-glasse - Blue light protection 01
- This Laureen's line Pretty mount is in 2 color choices.
- It can be delivered with the tint and correction of your choice.
- It Can be mounted over traditional optical glasses.
- Alone or over-glasse to avoid parasitic light.
- In a humid chamber without treatment.
To make your choice:
|Code 06||Child model|| |
Small woman model.
|Code 02||Large woman model.|
|Code 03||Small Man Model.|
|Code 04||Great Man Model.|
|Code 07||The giant model.|
Blue light is more and more talked about because it is emitted by the ubiquitous screens everyday..
- Are we really more exposed ?
- Is blue light a real danger to the eyes ?
- Should we be equipped with anti blue light glasses when we use a lot of screens ?
Blue light is a part of the spectrum of light, whose wavelengths are between 380 and 500 nanometers..
- The sun.
- LED bulbs.
- Screens (tablets, televisions, computers, smartphones).
The so-called dangerous blue light is a small part of all the existing blue light:
The screens diffuse peaks of blue light called High Visible Energy (or HEV) light
Given the time spent in front of the screens, we are probably overexposed.
- In children under 14, the lens of the eye filters less than that of the adult.
- In the elderly the negative wavelength is below 450.
- blue light can also have beneficial effects.
- It regulates our circadian rhythm (sleep / wake alternation) and our mood.
- The turquoise blue light (around 490 nm) makes it possible to reset our rhythms during a time difference, for example.
- It regulates the production of melatonin, our "sleep hormone".
This is how LESA FRANCE glasses cut the peak of blue light emitted by screens and LEDs, not the others ...
|Gross weight||38 g|
|Public Price (Taxes Included)||94.00 €|