Pretty over-glasse - Low vision 01
The principle in low vision:
- In a completely physical way, the shortwave (blue) lights being more diffused, by eliminating them, the contrast is increased.
- Patients with low vision are more sensitive to brightness, the more we cut in the blues, the lower the light intensity.
- Purple blue rays, are likely to be harmful to the eye (especially the retina), all low vision glasses cut them.
- This Laureen's line Pretty mount is in 2 color choices.
- It can be delivered with the tint and correction of your choice.
- It Can be mounted over traditional optical glasses.
- Alone or over-glasse to avoid parasitic light.
- In a humid chamber without treatment.
To make your choice:
|Code 06||Child model|| |
Small woman model.
|Code 02||Large woman model.|
|Code 03||Small Man Model.|
|Code 04||Great Man Model.|
|Code 07||The giant model.|
|Gross weight||38 g|
|Public Price (Taxes Included)||99.00 €|