Goggles 02 Premium - night driving
Night driving is a particular problem.
- On one side we need more acuity than during the day.
- On the other hand, we are dazzled by the car headlights.
- You can also use your night goggles for daytime driving in case of fog, it improves the contrast so much that you will not be able to do without it.
- But be careful, the fog is your worst enemy on the road "we lift our feet". Full headlights "not bad"
- Download the color chart by color: click here
We go from one extreme to the other in a few moments.
How to protect yourself?
If you take a simple sunglass you lose all sharpness.
The blue rays are the most diffracted and it is these rays that bother us. The lights are LED, which does not help things.
So we designed a glass that cuts these blue rays, but which remains in category 0 ie with more than 85% of light ray. This glass differs from the low vision glass that cuts at 450 n, it is a little brighter.
As an option you can have this glass with a gradient, which allows lowering the head slightly to hide a little embarrassment.
With our ND and UND treatment the contrasts are exacerbated, the road becomes a pleasure.
|Code 01||Small woman model.|
Large woman model.
|Code 03||Small Man Model.|
|Code 04||Great Man Model.|
|Code 07||The giant model.|
|Gross weight||42 g|
|Public Price (Taxes Included)||94.00 €|