Over-glasses dyslexia Premium 02
About 10 to 12% of the population is unable to study and read properly because of light sensitivity problems.
- Dyslexia is a complicated problem because no one knows exactly.
- The "disease" ranges from the inversion of texts and figures to the inability to understand (Irlen's disease).
- There is no standardized visual and medical performance test for this problem.
- National education has always oscillated for the learning of reading between the syllabic method and the global method, it sums up the problem a little bit.
- In one case, the reading is sound, so very precise, but longer, requiring a good ametropia.
- The other method is global and uses memory, but can lead to random approximations in case of visual disturbances.
As for the optical part, what can we do to improve the comfort of dyslexics?
If the problem is visual:
- A poor focus on the retina (myopia, hyperopia or astigmatism), requires accommodation more or less energy.
- This is where the optician can really show his expertise.
- Convergence :
- A lack of convergence is often the cause of asthenopia of accommodation.
- The optician can improve this with compensation prisms.
- The orthoptist can work the eye.
- Dry eye syndrome:
- Sensitivity to light, wind, cold, smoke, etc.
- Visual fatigue.
- The ophthalmologist can prescribe medication.
- The optician can adapt a wet on-glasse chamber or so-called "Google"
- Visual deficit:
- These are all non-correctible visual pathologies.
- The ophthalmologist, optician or orthoptist may propose:
- A filter increasing the contrasts.
- A filter to reduce visual fatigue.
- A filter to attenuate or correct the source of the disorder.
- A magnifying glass rule with a line guide to converge the view on an area.
- Promote visual aids rather pinhole (decrease the visual field area and reduce the task of diffraction).
- If the problem is neurological:
- It can be reduced by cutting the wavelengths approaching red, which makes the image flatter, more relaxing.
- How a filter works: a filter cuts wavelengths to blue, red or mixed. The color of the filter is the average of the remaining rays (the integral of the curve).
- The turquoise green tones are particularly interesting because they preserve a maximum circadian cycle by cutting blue and red.
- The pink hues cut more blue and flatten the image perfectly keeping a good brightness.
- Blue hues move the spectrum toward bruises, and are best suited for more invasive
- This Laureen's line Premium mount is in 2 color choices.
- It can be delivered with the tint and correction of your choice.
- It Can be mounted over traditional optical glasses.
- Alone or over-glasse to avoid parasitic light.
- In a humid chamber without treatment.To make your choice:
Code 06 Child model Code 01 Small woman model.
Large woman model.
Code 03 Small Man Model. Code 04 Great Man Model. Code 07 The giant model.
- Download the color chart by color: click here
|Gross weight||0 g|
|Public Price (Taxes Included)||94.00 €|