Kiddy over-glasse - Low vision 06
Color of the model: Black
The principle in low vision:
- In a completely physical way, the shortwave (blue) lights being more diffused, by eliminating them, the contrast is increased.
- Patients with low vision are more sensitive to brightness, the more we cut in the blues, the lower the light intensity.
- Purple blue rays, are likely to be harmful to the eye (especially the retina), all low vision glasses cut them.
- This Sun Smith Kiddy mount is black in color.
- It can be delivered with the tint and correction of your choice.
- It Can be mounted over traditional optical glasses.
- Alone or over-glasse to avoid parasitic light.
- In a humid chamber without treatment.To make your choice:
Code 01 Small woman model. Code 02 Large woman model. Code 03 Small Man Model. Code 04 Great Man Model. Code 07 The giant model. Download the color chart by color: click here
|Gross weight||35.0 g|
|Public Price (Taxes Included)||94.00 €|