Clip-on FC1 - Blue light protection
Buy now, get in 3 - 4 days
Blue light is more and more talked about because it is emitted by the ubiquitous screens everyday..
- Are we really more exposed ?
- Is blue light a real danger to the eyes ?
- Should we be equipped with anti blue light glasses when we use a lot of screens ?
Blue light is a part of the spectrum of light, whose wavelengths are between 380 and 500 nanometers..
- The sun.
- LED bulbs.
- Screens (tablets, televisions, computers, smartphones).
The so-called dangerous blue light is a small part of all the existing blue light:
The energy reaching the retina in the case of the blue-violet light is stronger than in the case of the turquoise blue light.
The screens diffuse peaks of blue light called High Visible Energy (or HEV) light
Given the time spent in front of the screens, we are probably overexposed.
- In children under 14, the lens of the eye does not filter as well.
- In the elderly the negative wavelength is below 450.
- blue light can also have beneficial effects.
- It regulates our circadian rhythm (sleep / wake alternation) and our mood.
- The turquoise blue light (around 490 nm) which allows to recalibrate our rhythms during a jet lag.
- It regulates the production of melatonin, our "sleep hormone".
This is how LESA FRANCE glasses cut the peak of blue light emitted by screens and LEDs, not the others ...
- Lifting clips, mountable.
- There are several shapes to fit different frames.
- Download the color chart by Click here
A B D A B D
FC2 56 38 15 60 42 16 FC3 53 40 15 57 44 15 FC4 53 46.5 15 57 50 15.5 FC5 51 46 14 55 50 15 FC6 54 43.5 16 58 47.5 16 FC7 56 43.5 15 60 47.5 15.5
|Public Price (Taxes Included)||79.96 €|