These glasses are medical devices::
They allow to spread a treatment prescribed by an ophthalmologist.
The silicone skirt is removable, allowing its removal outside the treatment periods.
- Without its skirt, the frame remains a classic acetate frame.
- With the skirt:
- This helps protect the eyes against external aggression.
- Maintain a sufficiently moist tear film.
- The silicone skirt:
- Allows a good tolerance of the skin.
- Very good resistance to possible chemical attacks of medical treatments.
Indeed, they have a silicone surround that prevents drafts from circulating and a place to add a blotter to apply the treatment.
For the optician:
- A hydrophobic treatment of the glass is essential.
- Adjust by heat treatment (heater), the distance of the skirt / face.
|Size of the frame||52□14 h32 mm|
|Public Price (Taxes Included)||179.00 €|